Our friend K recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and below are the questions he remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your area please.
– Do you like your area?
– Do you have relatives in your area?
– What kind of music do you like?
– Have you ever been to a live music concert before?
– Would you like to learn to play a musical instrument in the future?
Talk about a situation when you complained about something and got good results. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What did you complain about?
– What was the solution?
– Were you happy with the result?
– What type of complaints are common in your country?
– Should a company compensate the customers who complain?
– Should people complain about everything they aren’t happy with? Why?