A took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a beautiful place to live?
– What kind of sports are popular in your country?
– Do you play any of these sports?
– Do you share your things?
– Who taught you to share your things?
– Why do you share?
Describe a building you visited, that made you want to build a similar building to in the future. Please say
– What is the name of the building?
– How can your family benefit from this building?
– How would people feel about this building?
– What motivated you to build it?
– What is the importance of historical places?
– Is it necessary for people to visit historical places?
– How can the government benefit from historical buildings?