Our friend S took an IELTS speaking test in India and below are the questions that she remembered and shared:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like living in the countryside?
– What do you do there?
– Would you want to live there in the future?
– Do you have friends?
– Are you a good friend?
– Do you have childhood friends? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an experience when you were with a group of people and you got bored. Please say
– What were you doing?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did you get bored?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you get bored easily?
– What types of work are boring?
– What are the causes of boredom?
– In the future do you believe that all boring work will be done by robots?
– Do you think boredom can be useful sometimes? Why?