IELTS Speaking questions from the USA were shared by our kind friend R., who remembered the following:
– Do you work or study ?
– What kind of training did you get for performing your work ?
– Are you planning to take any more trainings in future ?
– How often do you watch TV ?
– What kind of TV programs do you like to watch ?
– How much time do you spend with your friends ?
Talk about things you would be doing differently work-wise from what you do right now, if given a chance, you should say:
– what would that be,
– why you think you would do it,
– what skills you think you would require to do it.
– What would be your advice to a youngster who would want to choose a career?
– How could the education system be improved to prepare youngsters from school?
– What can one do when they are forced to change their line of work?