IELTS Speaking questions were shared by R (thank you!) and here is what she was asked:
– What is your full name?
– Are you a student or do you work somewhere?
– Why did you choose your college?
– Do you like reading?
– What do you normally read, a magazine or a newspaper?
– What is the importance of reading today?
– Did you read more when you where younger?
Talk about a healthy activity that you do, please say:
– What activity is that?
– Where do you go to do it?
– Who else is going with you?
– Why did you choose this activity?
– Is there any role for school in shaping the healthy lifestyle of a child?
– What is the role of a government in promoting the health of the citizens?
– Did old generation have the same healthy life style in your country?
– How has the climate changed in your country?