IELTS Speaking in Hong Kong was shared by E (thanks a lot!). She also said that the rest of the exam was exactly like the one in Australia. Here are the questions E. remembered:
– What’s your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– Which room of your apartment do you like most and why?
– If you could change one thing in your apartment, what would it be?
– When was your last time to go shopping?
– When do you usually go shopping?
– Do you prefer go shopping in big shops to small shops?
Tell me about some good news that you received via phone, you should say:
– who phoned you up,
– what the news was,
– why it was important.
– Why is it so common for people to use mobile phones?
– What are the differences of mobile phones versus landline?
– What are the differences of using phones versus email?
– Why do some people not want to use mobile phones?
– Do you think letters will disappear one day?
– What is your opinion about the form of the future communication?