IELTS test in Croatia was exactly the same as IELTS in Russia, and thanks to I. who remembered her questions in Speaking we have one more set of questions:
– What do you do, work or study?
– Do you like your job,?
– Is it a good job for a woman?
– What do you think about your neighbors?
– What problems can someone have with the neighbors?
– How can they be of assistance?
– When do you meet your neighbors?
– What is the typical weather for Croatia?
– Do you watch weather forecasts?
– Does weather influence you and how?
Describe an old person that you know, you should say:
– who he / she is,
– what is he / she like,
– where you met him / her.
– What are the effects of growing number of old people?
– Compare the attitude of children towards old people now and in the past.
– Who should take care of old people?
– In what ways can we help them?