A student from the UK has kindly sent me this update after her Academic IELTS exam (thanks, F!). Here’s what they had:
The tasks I remember from Listening were
– Campus buildings introduction
– Glass repairer phone conversation
The passages were about
– History of children’s book
– Darwin related species of animals and plants.
– Do continents move?
Writing Task 1 (report)
We had 3 pie charts to write a report on:
– coffee production
– coffee consumption
– and coffee profits sharing
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Today different nationalities and cultures live in the same country. Does it help the development of a country or not? Discuss.
The examiner asked about
– my home,
– differences between boys and girls,
– different kind of toys for genders,
– creative toys,
– electronic toys, harms of them,
– benefits of team games
What was the most important toy when you were a kid?
– Who bought it for you?
– What made it different from other toys?