May brought us 11 winners who received great IELTS results ranging from Overall Band 7.5 to an amazing Band 8.5! This is a very diverse group of people – they come from 4 countries and speak 6 different languages: Hindi, Uzbek, Gujarati, Malayalam, Urdu and Arabic. Their achievements prove beyond any doubt that no matter where you come from, no matter what language you speak, you CAN get a great score in IELTS, if you work hard for it!
With great pleasure and pride we present the successful test takers:
- Roshith Chandran from India, Band 8.5
- Sahar Zaima from Egypt, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Abror Khaytbaev from Uzbekistan, Band 7.5
- Rahul Rajeev Bhavan from India, Band 7.5
- Azizbek Muminov from Uzbekistan, Band 7.5
- Prayaga Ammini from India, Band 7.5
- Mokshda Singh from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Roshni Haye from Pakistan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Sarth Dakshesh Parikh from India, Band 8
- Malik Swati from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Ruju Garg from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this should be remembered – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
The big question on everyone’s mind now is “How did they do it?”, but only our winners can answer it. We could learn so much more from their actual advice, things they learned while preparing for their exams can be very useful! So we look forward to hearing the stories of how they studied, and what techniques helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.