May brought us 14 winners who received great IELTS results ranging from Overall Band 7.5 to an amazing Band 9! This is a very diverse group of people – they come from 8 countries and speak 11 different languages. Their achievements prove beyond any doubt that no matter where you come from, no matter what language you speak, you CAN get a great score in IELTS, if you work hard for it!
With great pleasure and pride we present the successful test takers:
- Maryna Teplova from Ukraine, Band 9
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Epitakaduwe Nambuwasam from Sri Lanka, Band 8.5
- Koyesha Mukherjee from India, Band 8.5
- Hassan Saad Ifti from Bangladesh, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Pierpaolo Casamassima from Italy, Band 8
- Harpreet Kaur from India, Band 8
- Phyo Wai Thaung from Myanmar, Band 8
- Pouya Aghaseyedabolghasem from Iran, Band 8
- Megha Mehan from India, Band 8
- Tanvi Gandhi from India, Band 8
- Sherif Makkawy from Egypt, Band 8
General Training Module – 1st place
- Melissa Taizun Patheria from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Ellisa Hasanali Khoja from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Harjot Singh from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this should be remembered – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
The big question on everyone’s mind now is “How did they do it?”, but only our winners can answer it. All we know is that Melissa used our practice tests to prepare, Sherif bought our IELTS Success Formula book, and Megha used our Writing Correction service – but we could learn so much more from the actual advice of our winners, things they learned while preparing for their exams! So we look forward to hearing the stories of how they studied, and what techniques helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.