May brought us 10 winners who received great IELTS results ranging from Overall Band 7.5 to Band 8.5. Some of them even got 9’s in the Listening and Reading sections! With great pleasure and pride we present the successful test takers:
- Jigisha Chaudhari from India, Band 8.5
- Sansar Choinyambuu from Mongolia, Band 8.5
- Nikolaos Tripodakis from Greece, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- George Nwonjuyi Ndiloseh from Cameroon, Band 8
- Pratik Kumar Kundu from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Shruti Srivastava from India, Band 7.5
- Jeeva Rajendran from India, Band 7.5
- Anushka Sharma from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Shweta Moheeput from Mauritius, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Noble Pynadath Poulose from India, Band 8
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this should be remembered – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
The big question on everyone’s mind now is “How did they do it?”, but only our winners can answer it. We look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.