May brought us 12 winners who received great IELTS results ranging from Band 7.5 to Band 8.5. With great pleasure and pride we present the successful test takers:
- Egiya Erica Safari-Omoigui from Nigeria, Band 8.5 (with a 9 in Listening)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Wen Ling Ho from Malaysia, Band 8
- Andrew Dionisio from Singapore, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Benet Babu George from India, Band 7.5
- Kaushal Pareshkumar Patel from India, Band 7.5
- Payel Saha from India, Band 7.5
- Yuen Han Sandy Lau from Hong Kong, Band 7.5
- Lili Teodorova Chaneva from Bulgaria, Band 7.5
- Kamesh Orugantivenkata Sai Phani from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Tiju Mathew Thomas from India, Band 8.5 (with a 9 in Reading)
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Aruna Koride from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Abdul Muqtadar Syed from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this should be remembered – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
The big question on everyone’s mind now is “How did they do it?”, but only our winners can answer it. All we know at the moment is that Wen Ling Ho ( Band 8 ) and Yuen Han Sandy Lau (Band 7.5) were using our book “Target Band 7”. But we definitely need more information!
We look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.