In May we had as many as 15 winners in our monthly IELTS results competition. These hard-working people managed to get some seriously good scores – have a look:
- Jestin George John from India, Overall Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Listening and Reading)
- Aung Zin Phyo Thein from Myanmar, Overall Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Reading)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Victory Okata from Nigeria, Overall Band 8
- Shoira Yakubova from Uzbekistan, Overall Band 8
- Nandini Gupta Dasgupta from India, Overall Band 8
- Sabiha Amin from Pakistan, Overall Band 8
- Junjie Zhou from China, Overall Band 8
- Saleh Alyafei from Qatar, Overall Band 8
- Vineeth Kumar Cherakkara from India, Overall Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Arpita Patel from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Babar Khan from Pakistan, Overall Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Ajay Arora from India, Overall Band 8
- Devanshi Shah from India, Overall Band 8
- Daniel Enslin Swart from South Africa, Overall Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Anna Hermane from Latvia, Overall Band 7
On behalf of the whole team at IELTS-Blog.com I would like to congratulate this truly international group of high achievers. Such scores are something to celebrate! To mark this special occasion we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
As always, we would love to learn what helped these lovely people in their exam preparation. Some of them, I know, are our students – Junjie Zhou prepared by “Target Band 7”, and Daniel Swart and Anna Hermane used “Ace the IELTS” book. As for the others… we hope to find out soon!
Dear winners – for the sake of every test taker out there, please share your stories. Tell us how you prepared and studied, and what helped you achieve success in IELTS. Anything you can share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can learn from you and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.