Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 9 winners, who received the best IELTS scores in February. It’s a true pleasure to give you the dedicated, hardworking people whose efforts paid off, who can finally relax and look back with satisfaction, because they made it!
Wondering who they are?
- Rattandeep Kaur from India, Band 8
- Davit Balyan from Armenia, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Mahshid Sadeghpour from Iran, Band 7.5
- Bhoomika Godara from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Nikita Goyal from India, Band 8
- Deepak Jaswal from India, Band 8
- Lucknow Tearshan Rupasinghe from Sri Lanka, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Sumit Kumar from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Sheela Devi Krishnan from India, Band 7
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. This is why we’re asking all the winners to share how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to tell us will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.