They say “All’s well that ends well” and looking at the winning IELTS results in December 2015 makes me think – no one could ask for a better way to end a year. Can you imagine what it feels like to leave IELTS behind and start new life in 2016? These 17 people with IELTS scores from Band 7.5 to 8.5 sure can!
I am delighted to announce the best IELTS results in December 2015:
- Guillermo Caceres from Brazil, Band 8.5
- Weng Kit Chan from Malaysia, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Noof Khalfan Saif Al Harrasi from Oman, Band 8
- Thet OO Khant from Myanmar, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Fazliddin Zhamolov from Uzbekistan, Band 7.5
- Samrin Nasir from UK, Band 7.5
- Saeed Amiri from Iran, Band 7.5
- Jagat Kamaleshkumar Sheth from India, Band 7.5
- Kush Chirag Shah from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Richard Barthes from France, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Abhishek Nagre from India, Band 8
- Sagar Sudarshan Rao from India, Band 8
- Sharada Shridhara from India, Band 8
- Muhammad Owais from Pakistan, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Hamed Izadi Nia from Iran, Band 7.5
- Yasser Azeem from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Dhaval Satishbhai Sharma from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
I’m very happy to report that some of the winners used our IELTS materials to prepare for the exam: Samrin Nasir and Dhaval Sharma used IELTS Success Formula books.
We’d love to find out what IELTS books other winners used, how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.