Everyone loves happy endings, and looking at these people’s IELTS results we just think – no one could ask for a better way to close a year. Can you imagine what it feels like to start 2015 with an IELTS Band 8 under your belt? Interestingly, in December we had a much bigger list of winners compared to any of the previous months. Looks like everyone wanted to be done with IELTS and start a new life in the New Year!
I am delighted to announce the best IELTS results in December 2014:
- Tony Thomas Thampy from India, Band 8.5
- Alina Budhwani from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ancy Kurian from India, Band 8
- Priyanika Jesrani from Pakistan, Band 8
- Gokul Raj Pullagura from India, Band 8
- Karol Estefany Hermoza Loyola from Peru, Band 8
- Gerald Chikuse from Zimbabwe, Band 8
- Luisa Signorelli from Italy, Band 8
- Ankush Mala Chalise from Nepal, Band 8
- Preetinder Kaur Jassal from India, Band 8
- Mina Wagih Amin Gendy from Egypt, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Roopam Mehta from India, Band 7.5
- Zarina Khaldarova from Uzbekistan, Band 7.5
- Joseph Antwi from Ghana, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Vivek Sharma from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Udayan Mukherjee from India, Band 8
- Emilia Dorota Skiba from Poland, Band 8
- Akinola Akinrele from Nigeria, Band 8
- Kamran Afshar from Iran, Band 8
- Inderpal Singh Sinduria from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Ruta Agarwal from India, Band 7.5
- Theresa Aigbebemen Ogboghodo from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Abimbola Akinrele from Nigeria, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
I’m very happy to report that some of the winners used our IELTS materials and services to prepare for the exam: Vivek Sharma, Abimbola and Akinola Akinrele, and Theresa Ogboghodo used Ace the IELTS, and Gerald Chikuse used our Writing Correction service. We are going to share their testimonials later on the blog.
Meanwhile, we hope to hear from the other winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.