I know that you’ve been patiently waiting to see who will win the IELTS results competition in December 2013 (or at least those of you who submitted their test report forms). They say “Good things come to those who wait”, and so I am delighted to announce the best IELTS results of December and their proud owners:
- Tina John from India, Band 8.5
- Lei Liu from China, Band 8.5 (with a 9 in Listening and Reading)
- Ayesha from India, Band 8.5 (with a 9 in Listening)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ekta Shinde from India, Band 8
- Niken Rarasati from Indonesia, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Sumanth Kabbinale from India, Band 7.5
- Peter Redona from Australia, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Gayatri Radheshyam Pandey from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Abiola Helen Simeon from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Shahriar Tanvir Saikat from Bangladesh, Band 7.5
- Rajbabu Rajendran from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to these high achievers! What a great way to close 2013. A celebration is in order, and to mark this day we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
How did these lovely people score so well? All we know at the moment is that Peter Redona (Band 7.5 ) was using our book “Target Band 7”, Abiola Simeon and Rajbabu Rajendran were studying by the book “Ace the IELTS”, and Gayatri Pandey (Band 8) practiced on our IELTS-like tests. But we definitely need to know more!
We look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.