When I say ‘What a beautiful day it is today’, I can be certain there are 13 people in the audience who will agree. What 13 people? The happy winners of IELTS Results competition in August, of course! Let’s congratulate them properly and give them a round of applause for all the hard work that got them the ultimate prize – their target IELTS score!
And the winners are:
- Pournima Balasubramanian from India, Band 8
- Rahul Anand from India, Band 8
- Niels Schoubben from Belgium, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Tasneem Iqbal Patel from India, Band 7
- Gurminderpal Gill from India, Band 7
- Hellyben Trivedi from India, Band 7
- Kirtanpriyadas Sadhu from India, Band 7
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Thi Viet Ha Le from Vietnam, Band 6.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Kyrylo Gliebov from Ukraine, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pooja Patel from India, Band 7.5
- Ramesh Chaudhary from India, Band 7.5
- Miggy Karimattam from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Shavindri Samarasekera from Sri Lanka, Band 7
Congratulations to the winners! To mark this very special day we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
So, how did they do it? Hellyben (Band 7) was subscribed to our daily IELTS emails and found them helpful. Kirtanpriyadas studied by the book ‘Target Band 7‘ and used these practice tests to simulate the real exam. Kyrylo (Band 8) used our writing correction service. And of course we’d love to find out what others did. This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Their IELTS tips are posted on IELTS-Blog.com as soon as we get them, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.