Our kind friend A took the IELTS test in Pakistan and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
We were given a table showing some information about production and consumption of potatoes in several different countries in 2006. We had to summarise the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays more tasks at home and work are being performed by robots. Why do you think it is happening? Is it a negative or positive development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What training do you do?
– What will you do further in your field?
– Let’s talk about rain.
– Do you like rain?
– Has it happened to you that you were without an umbrella or raincoat, and it started raining?
– Do you think rain affects people’s mood?
Talk about an occasion when you helped someone. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do to help?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Will you help others in the future?
– Do you think people today help each other more or less, compared to the past?
– Do neighbours help each other? Why?
– What are the ways to raise funds from international aid?
– Do you think big fundraising is better than small?
– Why do you think so?