Our friend U from Niger shared these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from originally?
– What do you like about your job?
– Do you like reading books?
– What kind of books do you prefer?
– Do you think that learning foreign language can help someone to understand his own language better?
Talk about someone who had shown you kindness. Please say
– Who was it?
– Where did it happen?
– What did he/she do for you?
– Why is it necessary to show kindness to people?
– Is it good to show kindness to strangers?
– Where do you think kindness can be found?
– Do you think children should be taught kindness?
– What voluntary services do you know about?
– Who are the people involved in voluntary services?
A test taker from the Philippines (thanks J!) shared this IELTS update:
Section 1. Hot-air ballooning.
Section 2. Tips for traveling in Australia.
Section 3. A student’s research into newspapers and the printing press.
Section 4. About the art of photography.
Passage 1. Sanitary inspection procedure in restaurants.
Passage 2. About Australia’s famous zoos.
Passage 3. About driving schools.
Passage 4. Popularity of the fashionable trend of bottled water.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently moved to a new area. Write to your friend and say
– Why did you move there?
– Describe the new place.
– Invite him/her to visit you.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time. This can benefit the teenagers and the community as well. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.