The IELTS exam below was shared by our friend E (thanks!) from the Netherlands.
Section 1. A radio program about fruits, vegetables and flowers (about their presentation, quality and prices).
Section 2. A student was discussing the first version of a dissertation with their professor.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. How perfume manufacturers invent and extract smells.
Passage 3. About technical nomads and their ‘oases’.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given one graph that showed the expenditure in three categories (holidays, electrical equipment and clothes) in four different age groups.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most countries develop their economies to improve living standards. Some people are afraid that it will cause degradation of important social values. Do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
- What is your full name?
- Where do you live?
- What do you like to read?
- What are your hobbies?
- Which types of transport do you use the most?
- How do you think public transport could be improved?
Describe a room you spend the most time in. Please say
- What does it look like?
- What do you do there?
- Why do you spend so much time in there?
- Why do you think people prefer small rooms to big rooms?
- Why do you think there are so many differences between houses in different countries?
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks L!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test in Vietnam was shared by D (thank...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...
- IELTS test in Russia and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers A and S (thanks guys!) shared the...
- IELTS test in the UK – July 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam update below was shared by R who...