An IELTS test taker from Michigan, USA (thanks, P!) shared the following questions from a recent exam (P didn’t remember the Listening or the Reading).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two diagrams showing stones used as a cutting tools in different periods. The first diagram showed cutting tool of early ages (1.4 million years ago). The second showed cutting tools of a later age (80000 years ago). Front, side and back view of the tools were given. We had to summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and making comparison between the tools.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Public health is a major issue nowadays. Some people say the government should make laws to restrict fast foods and to change nutrition habits of people for healthier ones. Others argue that this is a totally personal issue and everyone should take care of it on their own. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do or don’t you like about the place you live in?
– Do you like flowers?
– How are flowers used in your country?
Talk about a garden you have visited recently. Please say
– Where is it located?
– When did you visit this garden?
– What did you do there?
– What was the most interesting thing about this garden?
– Do you think people should have their own gardens at home?
– What are the benefits in your view?
– Some people grow vegetables by themselves, why do they do it?
– Do people grow vegetables at home in your country?
– Do you think gardening habits have changed compared to the past?
– Why don’t people grow their own vegetable in cities?
- IELTS test in the UK – October 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took IELTS in the UK and remembered...
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan...
- IELTS test in Scotland – July 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Scotland (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Nigeria – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria shared the following details...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...