K took IELTS in Canada and remembered the following topics and questions (thank you K for sharing!):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently been in a sports centre and noticed some issues in the changing rooms. Write a letter of complaint to the manager of the centre and say
– What was the problem?
– Explain why it is bothering you.
– Suggest a possible solution.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that uniforms at work places aren’t necessary. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion and include examples from your experience.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like the place where you live now?
– Do you like the area? Why?
– Let’s talk about wild animals.
– Have you ever seen any wild animal?
– What is your favorite wild animal?
– Where do you usually see them?
– Do you like seeing them in a zoo?
– Why is that?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a happy day that you would like to celebrate. Please say
– Who would you like to invite?
– Where and when would you like to celebrate it?
– How would you like to celebrate it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– What does it mean to you? Why?
– Do you think people were happier in the past than nowadays?
– Why do you think so?
– Is money an important component of happiness?
– How can people become happy?
– Do people always like to be happy?
– How do people make others happy?