When R took IELTS in Canada, the following topics and questions appeared in the Listening, Writing and Speaking tests:
Section 1. A conversation between friends who will be traveling to Tucson.
Section 2. A map of a library.
Section 3 and 4. Can’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph that showed the number of students who applied for different study areas in 3 universities in the UK during 3 years (2002, 2018 and a prediction for 2025).
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
People nowadays sleep less than they used to in the past. What do you think is the reason behind this? What are the effects on individuals and people around them?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What do you do? Do you work or study?
– What do you like the most about your job?
– What motivates you to do better in your job?
– Are you a patient person?
– Are you more patient now than you were in the past?
– Does your job require patience?
Describe something you do for your health. Please say
– what is it?
– why do you do it?
– do you enjoy doing it?
Follow up question: do you have friends who do the same thing?
– Do you think education plays a role in people’s health?
– Do you think teachers encourage students to be healthy?
– Do employers look after the health of their employees?