A. took the IELTS test in India and below are the Writing and Speaking questions she remembered:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of glass bottles recycling. We had to summarize it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many educators believe that international exchange trips are beneficial for students. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and include any relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Describe a party that you went to recently. Please say
– When and where did you go?
– Who was there with you?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
– Do you often go to parties?
– Are parties popular in your country?
– What kinds of parties are usually held in your country?
– Are people spending more on parties these days in your country?
– How do national athletes feel when representing their country abroad?
– What are the benefits for countries hosting international tournaments?