The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by M, who recently took IELTS in Namibia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like about your job?
– What can be improved at your work?
– Do you think of changing this job in the near future?
– Do people in your country drink coffee?
– Why is that?
– What do you offer to visitors, tea or coffee?
– When was the last time you drank tea?
– Why is it so?
Talk about a day off you enjoyed recently. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do there?
– Why did you enjoy it so much?
– How can technology influence relationships?
– Will people have more free time in the future?
– How does technology help people to relax?
– How can technology save time?