The Speaking questions below are from a recent IELTS exam in Iran:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the city you live in now.
– Do you usually listen to music?
– When do you listen to it?
– What type of shoes do you wear? Why?
– Have you ever bought shoes online? Why?
Describe a city where you would like to live. Please say
– Where is it?
– Why do you like it?
– Describe the first time you visited it.
– Do you think historical cities important to people?
– Why is it so?
– Is the government responsible for maintaining them?
– What about people?
– Why is it difficult to look after these cities?