Below are the Speaking questions that S. remembered and shared, after a recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you study?
– What course are you studying?
– Why did you choose this course?
– Is it a popular course among your friends?
– Who does the cooking at your home?
– Can you cook well?
– Do you think it’s necessary to have cooking skills?
– Should it be taught at school? Why?
– What do you do when you hang out with friends?
– Do you hang out with just a few friends or with a large group of friends?
– When was your last time going out?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about another course that you would like to take, not related to your previous studies. Please say
– What kind of course would it be?
– What do you want to learn from it?
– Why would you choose it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think universities should only offer courses related to employment or courses on other topics as well?
– What is more important to employers, qualifications or experience, in your opinion?
– What would you choose personally? Why?