Our friend H recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and below are the questions she remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like about the job?
– How do you commute to work?
– What other transport can you use to get there?
– How many hours do you work per week?
– Do you like to read?
– What do you like to read mostly?
– Can reading before bed help you to sleep better?
– What are some other ways to get a good sleep?
Talk about a person who inspired you when you were young. Please say
– Who is that person?
– How did you meet this person?
– What inspired you about this person?
– Are you similar to that person?
– How can parents help in child development?
– What is more important, school education or parental advice?