C remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What is your favourite colour?
– Is there any difference between your favourite colour now and when you were a child?
– Why do you think it is so?
– What colour would you paint bedroom walls? Why?
– What car colours do you like?
– What is your morning routine? Why?
– Is there a difference between your routine now and when you were a child?
Describe an instance when you complained about something and the issue was resolved. Please say
– What did you complain about?
– When and where did it take place?
– How easy was it to complain about it?
– Were you pleased with the results?
– What do people usually complain about in your country?
– Do younger people complain more than older people?
– Why do you think so?
– Do some people complain more than others?
– Is it possible for a child to learn how to complain?
– Is it possible to raise a child not used to complaining, if a lot of people do it around him/her?
– Do you think we move on after complaining?