Thanks to B. who took the IELTS test in Brunei we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like music?
– How often do you play music?
– What kind of music do you like? Why?
– What do you feel while listening to music?
– Do you like wearing jeans?
– On what occasions do you wear jeans?
– How often do you wear jeans?
– Do you spend a lot on jeans? Why?
Describe a person that you know well, who often travels by plane. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How often do you see each other?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by plane in your opinion?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of living near an airport?
– What do you prefer, a lower price or a more expensive but comfortable flight? Why?
– Would you like to work at the airport?