IELTS exam in the Philippines was shared by our friend S who remembered this much:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend who invited you to visit them in their country. In your letter
a. Express your appreciation of the invitation.
b. Write the date of your visit.
c. Write about the things you want to do there.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries at the age of 18 young people are allowed to drive, vote and marry. What in your opinion is the right legal age for an individual to be considered a responsible adult?
– Let’s talk about shopping, do you like shopping?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping in a big mall?
– Do you know how to cook?
– How did you learn to cook?
– Do you collect anything?
Describe a historical place that you visited, please say
– Where that place is,
– When you visited it,
– Why you visited the place.
– What are the historical events that children learn about at school?