The IELTS exam below was shared by our friend D (thanks a lot!), who remembered everything except the Listening test.
Passage 1. About Rottnest Island and its services.
Questions: match the sentences with different types of hire.
Passage 2. Luca Manufacturing company: entitlement of leave.
Passage 3. Email, computer and intranet usage at one company.
Questions: filling in the blanks.
Passage 4. About a desalination plant in California.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You had a small accident in the kitchen at your rental place. Write to your landlord and say
– How did it happen?
– What are the things that were damaged?
– Suggest what your landlord has to do about it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries, grandparents play a significant role in bringing up children. Is it good or bad?
– What is your name?
– How can I call you?
– Do you like giving gifts?
– What type of gifts do you give to people?
– Tell me about your city.
– What is it famous for?
– Do you do household chores?
– What type of chores did you do as a child?
Talk about an expensive thing you have bought. Please say
– What is it?
– Where did you buy it?
– When did you buy it?
– Why did you buy it?
– Why do people buy a lot of things?