These Writing and Speaking questions were shared by H who recently took the IELTS test in Vietnam.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two tables. The 1st showed the consumption of potatoes in 5 regions and the 2nd showed the production of potatoes in these 5 regions. We had to describe the tables.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The raise of living standard benefits mostly cities, not the rural areas. What are the causes of this problem? What issues might such differences lead to? How can we prevent these issues?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Which room do you like the most? Why?
Describe an occasion when guests came to your home. Please say
– What was the occasion?
– Why did visitors come to your home?
– What did you do during this visit?
– Did you enjoy that visit?
– Discuss the change in visiting habit in your country now compared to the past.