Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Vietnam and remembered the following details:
Section 1. A conversation between a patient and hospital receptionist.
Section 2. A description of a map.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lady was talking about a research in maths.
Passage 1. About a sushi restaurant in Japan.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a bus company about something you lost on a bus. In your letter
– Give details of your bus trip
– Tell them what you lost
– Explain what you’d like them to do.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people feel lonely living in high-rise apartment blocks, while others prefer this kind of residence. Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job.
– How long have you been doing this?
– Do you like it?
Talk about ways to save money that you use. Please say
– what you do to save money
– why it helps
– how you feel about it
– What can you do to help your children save money?
– How can you teach children to save money?
– What do young people often waste money on? Why?
– What can they do to avoid wasting that money?
– Why do you have to teach children to save money?