IELTS in Vietnam was described by T. (thank you very much!), who shared the following information:
Section 1: A holiday Anna has taken in Jason Island.
Questions: Filling in the gaps.
Section 2: A talk given to passengers on a ship.
Section 3: A tutor giving advice to his students about his future interview.
Section 4: A presentation about underground houses.
Passage 1: An article about liars and how to detect liars.
Passage 2: How right or left-handedness affects brain’s development and language control.
Passage 3: The topic was about sand, some kinds of sand modules and “singing sand”.
A bar graph about the number of trips made by children in New Zealand to travel to and from school by types of transport in 1993 and 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that there has been a general increase in the antisocial behavior and decrease in respect for other people nowadays. What are the causes of this problem? What can be done to solve it?
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– What do you like about your school?
– How often do you spend time with your friends? Where do you often go to?
– Do you like inviting your friends home or going out?
– Do you usually write emails?
– What do you enjoy about writing to people?
Describe an event happening recently that made you happy.You should say:
– When and where was it?
– Who was involved?
– What happened?
and explain why it made you happy.
– Do you think money can make people happy?
– How do you think about people who work to be happy?
– Sometimes money can make us happy. Do you agree with this statement?