The following IELTS test questions were shared by S who took IELTS in Vietnam:
Section 1. About the Aboriginal people of Australia.
Section 2. A map description.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation between two students about their projects.
Passage 1. About coffee houses in London.
Passage 2. About different artists.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing a comparison between four regions of education.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some think that private companies should pay for pollution clean up, while others say it should be a government’s responsibility. Discuss, and state your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you chose this role?
– Do you like growing plants?
– How would you react, if you got a plant as a gift?
Describe a shopping street that you like. Please say
– What and where is it?
– When did you visit it?
– Who did you go there with?
– Why do you think people visit this street?
– How was your experience there?
– Many people spend their time at shopping malls. Why do you think they do it?
– Do older people like going to local shops? Why?
– Why would people go shopping alone?