Our friend T took the IELTS test in Vietnam and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions, below:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of making an igloo from snow in eight stages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays employment options are changing and employees cannot rely on having the same job and working conditions throughout their life. What are some possible causes? Suggest some ways to plan for the future under these circumstances.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What is the best thing you like about your hometown?
– Do you know your neighbours living nearby?
– Did you often go to the cinema as a child?
– What movies did you watch?
– Has your preference in movies changed since you were a child?
– Do you often go to the cinema these days?
– Is it better to go to the cinema alone or with friends?
Describe a good law in your country. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you think it is good?
– What would you change about it?
– Do you think people obey the law in your country?
– Why do some people break the law?
– In what situations breaking the law is acceptable?
– Why is the law important for a country?
– In what situations international laws are necessary?