Thanks to the good memory of J who recently took the IELTS test in Venezuela we can share the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A man was looking for a job at an agency.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. About the cleaning and packing process of coffee beans.
Section 3. About different types of coffee after the beans are processed.
Section 4. Don´t remember.
Passage 1. A description of several restaurants.
Passage 2. About prices of a train company.
Passage 3. About benefits of working at some hospital.
Passage 4. About a hiking adventure.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently read an article in a magazine, which was very useful for your work. You would like to recommend it to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say
– What was the article about?
– Where did you read it?
– Why is it useful for your job?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that giving their children a certain amount of money every week will help them have fewer financial problems in the future. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– What do you think about handwriting?
– Do you think it is possible to know somebody by their handwriting?
Describe a prize that you would like to win. Please say
– What prize is it?
– Why would you like to win it?
– What do you have to do in order to win it?
– Do you think employers should reward their employees more?
– How do you think they should do it?
– Do you think professional athletes earn too much money?