Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Venezuela we can share the recent Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently bought a TV and it arrived damaged. Write a letter to the store manager and say:
– When and what TV did you buy?
– Describe the damage.
– How can the issue be solved in your opinion?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like living there?
– Why do you like your house?
– What do you like to do at weekends?
– What did you do last weekend and with whom?
Talk about something you didn’t like at school, but that interests you now. Please say
– What is it?
– Why didn’t you like it back in school?
– Why does it interest you now?
– Let’s talk about the role of Internet in modern education.
– What are the positive and negative aspects of the Internet?
– Is TV as important in education as the Internet now?
– Do you consider some TV programs a waste of time? Why?
– Do you think research plays an important role in a society? Why?
– How important are researchers to the development of society?