When M took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan the following questions appeared in the exam (M didn’t remember the Listening topics):
Passage 1. About the hazards of multitasking.
Passage 2. About the population of ancient Mesopotamia.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing education levels among population of Glasgow in 2010 and a pie chart that described the level of education of men and women.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that art should be created by people with special abilities. Others believe that everyone is able to do art. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like listening to music?
Describe a song that you would like to listen to in the future. Please say
– What is this song going to be about?
– Who could create this song?
– Why would you like to listen to this song?
– Why do people like to listen to songs?
– Why do people go to music festivals rather than watch them on TV at home?
– Why do parents bring their children to music competitions?
– Why do people like live music better than recordings?
– What kind of songs are popular in your country? Why?