Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a multiple line graph with three lines showing how the UK students spend their time at home on watching news, sport programs and drama during the twelve months of 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays more and more researches are being carried out and sponsored by private organizations. Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages in such cases?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What does it look like?
– What can you see from the windows of your house?
– Do you prefer writing by hand or typing on a computer?
– What is more common today? Why?
– When do you usually write by hand?
Describe a film that you watched recently and liked. Please say
– What film was it?
– When and where did you watch it?
– What was it about?
– Explain why you liked the film.
– Do young people watch the same films as older people?
– What sort of movies are the most popular nowadays?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Do you think the film industry is spending too much on film production?
– Why do some people like to watch black-and-white films?