IELTS topics in Writing and Speaking were shared by F from USA (thank you!), who remembered the following:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There were 2 different bar charts. The charts showed the emissions of Carbon Dioxide in 5 countries – Australia, China, India, Japan, and UK.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many schoolchildren and students are taught to try to push themselves to be competitive and to do better than other students, instead of teaming up. Do the disadvantages of making students competitive outweigh the advantages?
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like going to shopping malls?
– What is it that you like the most about going to shopping malls?
Talk about a film you saw recently, please say:
– Where did you see it?
– Who did you see it with?
– What didn’t you like about it?
– How do you think films affect children?
– Does violence in the movies have an effect on children?
– How can a culture be represented in a movie?