The IELTS exam below was share by our kind friend R from the UAE (thank you!).
Section 1. A phone conversation between a lady and a freight forwarder.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A radio review program.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation between a student and his tutor.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1. Instructions for passengers traveling to Australia.
Passage 2. Work from home instructions.
Passage 3. How to complain about work disputes.
Passage 4. An article about a music band.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are a student who would like to visit a company for academic purposes. Write a letter asking permission and explain
– What is the purpose of your visit?
– Why did you choose this company?
– What do you plan to do during the visit?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays some shops are open 24 hours a day. Discuss this from a customer’s point of view and that of a shop owner. What is the impact on the society as a whole?
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment in your home country?
– What do you like about your home?
– Where would you like to live after retirement?
Describe the furniture in your home. Please say
– What type of furniture do you have in your home?
– What is it made of?
– Who selected it?
– Is it important to consider style and fashion when selecting furniture?
– What are the factors to be considered while buying furniture?