Two IELTS test takers from Abu Dhabi, UAE and Nigeria (thanks, S and P!) reported the same topics and questions being asked in the recent exam:
Section 1. A lady was having a conversation with a customer service person of a furniture company.
Section 2. About a strawberry farm, its location and facilities.
Section 3. About a student’s science project for her dissertation.
Section 4. A talk about sustainability process.
Passage 1. About different art forms.
Passage 2. About rules and regulations at an office for employees.
Passage 3. About glaciers in Uganda.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend about a book that you recently read and liked. In your letter say
– What was it about?
– How can it help him/her?
– Where can he/she find this book?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that reducing speed limit is the best option for road safety improvement. Do you think there are other measures that could be put in place? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you prefer to cards or greetings on your birthday?
– Why is that?
– What do you mostly use for greetings, email or post cards?
– Do you think post cards will still be used in the future?
Describe an occasion when you wore traditional clothes. Please say
– When did you wear them?
– Where did you purchase them?
– How did you feel while wearing them?
– Do you always wear formal clothes?
– Is it mandatory to wear formal clothes? Why?
– Who should decide on a dress code of a company?
– Why do you think so?
– What is the main purpose of a dress code?