The IELTS exam details below were shared by K from the USA:
Section 1. An inquiry about special festivals held in the city for children.
Section 2. A discussion of two university students about essays and deadlines.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Narration about famous buildings in London.
Passage 1. About art museums in different countries.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Section 2. About some famous picnic spots.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Section 3. About holiday and vacation planning for employees.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 4. Life-time achievement of Dr. Harwass in Egyptology.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend in a foreign country who has invited you to their wedding and say:
– Why can’t you attend the wedding?
– Tell them about the gift you are sending.
– Suggest how you can meet after the wedding.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Scientists point out that our world is experiencing a lot of environmental problems. Some say the government should take preventive steps to avoid them. Others say that the change should be made on an individual’s level, perhaps by changing people’s lifestyle. Discuss and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What toys did you play with as a child?
– Do you still have them?
– What kind of toys do kids play with these days?
Talk about a radio program which you like and listen to regularly. Please say
– What is the program about?
– How does it benefit you?
– How long do you listen to it?
– Do you think the radio can be replaced with some new technology?
– Would you still listen to the radio if you were charged for it?
– How safe is it to share personal views on the radio?
– Can you recommend a radio program to younger generation?