IELTS in the US was shared by our kind friend A. Here is what he remembered:
Passage 1. About global warming.
Passage 2. Automotive industry.
Passage 3. About planets and life in the oceans.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There were two graphs about two styles of college building design; one in the present and the other after the upcoming redevelopment.
Writing Task 2 ( an essay)
Fashion can affect people’s lives in a positive or a negative way. Discuss, what is your opinion?
– State your name.
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you watch news on TV or read it in magazines? Why?
– Do you read news on the Internet? Why?
– Tell me about the latest story you read.
Describe a teacher whom you like, please say
– When did you meet him / her?
– What is your relationship with him / her?
– How often do you meet him / her?
– Why does he/she influence you?
– What are his / her characteristics?
– Compare the position of a teacher in society in the past and at present.
– How can a teacher influence students from childhood to adulthood?
– What are the characteristics of a good teacher?