Our friend Y shared the following questions after taking the IELTS exam in the USA:
Section 1. A phone conversation about a car club membership. A guy was inquiring about the fees, club location and so on.
Section 2. A conversation between 2 friends regarding refereeing.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Section 1. About farmers’ markets, their history and role in our society today.
Section 2. About childrens’ behaviour, the role of mother and siblings in it.
Section 3. About pessimism and optimism.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the amount of gym membership subscriptions for certain age groups in a 10-year period.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
We are seeing a significant increase in online shopping today. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you tell me more about your hometown?
– Is it in a countryside or a big city?
– What do you like or dislike about it?
– How long have you been living there?
– Do you like walking? Why?
– Where do you prefer to walk, in the country or the city? Why?
– Would you like to increase your walking time in the future?
Talk about a place that you would like to visit. Please say
– What and where is this place?
– Why would you like to visit it?
– Do you see yourself going there soon?
– Why do you think people like to visit new places?