IELTS questions from the US were shared by Anita (thank you very much), here is what she remembered:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There was a diagram showing how to recycle glass bottles that we had to describe.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that air travel creates a great deal of pollution and consumes a considerable amount of fuel resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give reasons and examples from your own personal experience.
– What is your full name, please?
– Where are you from?
– Can I see your identification?
– Tell me about your home town.
– Describe the most famous thing in your home town.
Describe a great celebration that you participated in, please say:
– what is this celebration?
– what did you do?
– who was involved in this celebration?
– why do you think it was special?
– How do you learn about celebrations that are related to your culture?
– What do you think are common celebrations all over the world?
– Do you think we should follow our culture and traditions and why?
– How do you react to spending a lot of money on celebrations?
– How do you think celebrations in the past and at present are different?
– Are people celebrating in the same ways?