IELTS test in the USA was shared by I. (thanks a lot!), who described it as follows:
Section 1. Conversation between two siblings regarding arrangements for their parents’ anniversary.
Questions: information matching.
Section 2. A radio conversation about how children can spend their holidays planting vegetation.
Questions: summary completion.
Section 3. A monologue on company development and growth.
Questions: filling in the blanks.
Section 4 – don’t remember.
Passage 1. Clock invention in European countries.
Questions: headings matching / labeling parts (about how pendulum works).
Passage 2: Ocean plants.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, headings matching.
Passage 3: Different thoughts on describing paintings.
Questions: Yes/No/Not Given, multiple choice.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
Describe a bar graph on borrowed books in U.K library.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Is an individual fully and solely responsible to save money in order to survive after their retirement?
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you like cooking in your childhood?
Describe one of your favorite artists (an actor, a musician, a painter), you should say:
– Who is the person?
– What about that person influenced you?
– How do you know about him / her?
– What is the favorite art in your country?
– Do you think schools should teach arts?
– Do you think it is necessary to develop the art of literature in colleges?
– Whether the art was more popular in the past or at present.